Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mullets need love too


Looking for my Karaoke-singing badASS lady - m4w - 24 (Minnesota)


Date: 2010-01-15, 9:17PM CST


I’m a stylish, badAss SACKS-maching and a very talented pro-bowl defensive tackle seeking a partner in this crazy, unpredictable world where a 40+ quarterback can beat the pants off a beady-eyed young guy from Dallas.

I’m looking for someone fun, willing to fill-in for a missing member of the Mullet Mullitia when a performance is already booked, someone who willing to drive, all the time, as I no longer have the “right” to have a license (long story, totally not my fault). I’m not picky about looks, although a faux-hawk or a mullet would fit in nicely. And Hairdressers are encouraged to apply, as we have a lot of upkeep to consider.

So if you think you qualify as a badASS chica (I will be the judge of that), you carry your own cutting shears, and you know the words to every death metal song every written, please send me your photo. Let’s talk.

  • Location: Minnesota
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Missed Connections

web page counters
Counter provided by website-hit-counters.com website.