Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If you're looking for obedience, why not order one from a catalog?


Can't shake the feeling I'm making a mistake getting married - m4w - 40 (State of Confusion)


Date: 2010-01-08, 4:57AM EST


I'm about to get married and I'm not sure if I should. I'm relatively very satisfied with my wife to be, but I feel there's something missing. I can just go along and compromise like everyone else and be happy, but. . .

The only way I won't marry this wonderful woman is if I can find a woman to offer two things:
1) Unconditional, undying devotion
2) Complete obedience.

If there is a woman out there willing to offer these things to an ordinary guy - not rich, not famous, just a normal guy you smile at on the subway or on the street - respond to this email. I don't want to know what you look like yet, just want to know you exist. We'll take it from there.

Please no solicitations from dating web sites, id verfication sites,or adult entertainment sites. Serious replies only. Thank you. I wish you well.

GGG
  • Location: State of Confusion
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1542750871

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Missed Connections

web page counters
Counter provided by website-hit-counters.com website.