Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's spelt Zubaz

Chuck E Cheese Ball Pit - m4m - 60 (Ball Pit)
Date: 2010-01-04, 11:13PM CST

I was in the ball pit, I still had pizza grease on my face when I saw you dip into the deep end of the pit. I closed my eyes and pretended I was a mermaid and you were a sailor (semen?lol). Then I pretended I was in a nuclear submarine and you were a whale on my sonar. I wanted to harpoon you and explore your blow hole. Do you think we'd fit in a bumper car together? I know a way we could make it fit. Let me know what color my Zubas were and I'll know it's you.

Location: Ball Pit
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1537902004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Missed Connections

web page counters
Counter provided by website-hit-counters.com website.