Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sorry you're still unemployed and about to lose your house...but how about dinner?

Person who interviewed for job - m4w - 40 (Downtown)


Date: 2009-12-26, 9:33AM CST

I interviewed this woman and this is all i kept thinking. Wow, the whole time I interviewed her I wondered if her skirt could be any shorter or if she was going to pop out of her top. While I did not hire you, I would love to meet up with you for a cocktail.

I would love to find you again. If you had an interview with an attractive attorney, send me a line with what you had on and what I had on.

Also, a pic would be nice for verification purposes.

  • Location: Downtown
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1524904299

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Missed Connections

web page counters
Counter provided by website-hit-counters.com website.